ADMIN NOTE: Forum format updated

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I like it, just have to get used to it. I still wish that you could click on a thread link and have it take you to the first post that is new to you as an individual. Some of these threads move fast and if you walk away for a few days it is hard to figure out where you left off.

This works in the mobile version of the website, so not complaining, just wish it worked that way on the full version.
B1GTide - If you click on the "blueish" circle to the left of the thread title on the forum page that lists all the threads in that particular forum (i.e. "Football"), that should take you to the last post read in the thread. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

EDIT: What crimsonaudio said. Also, if there is no blue circle, then you have read all posts in that thread.
You can, just click the blue arrow beside the thread title:

I appreciate you guys answering B1GTide's question. I always thought about this, but I didn't know how to ask it. I have been messing around with it for the last few minutes and it is great!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I think it is great!

Makes it easier, for folks as blind as I am, to read with the columns on the right. Don't need to hit the scroll bar constantly.

(OK, still need some scroll bar, as parts of the screen are still clipped. But, there isn't anything that you can do about that.)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
B1GTide - If you click on the "blueish" circle to the left of the thread title on the forum page that lists all the threads in that particular forum (i.e. "Football"), that should take you to the last post read in the thread. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

EDIT: What crimsonaudio said. Also, if there is no blue circle, then you have read all posts in that thread.
Thanks Brett, that is so cool. I never knew that feature existed.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Hi folks -

I have moved the column that was on the left side of the screen to the right side. Hopefully this doesn't discombobulate everybody ! :D I hope it gives you a better viewing experience.

Let me know if you experience any weird formatting problems.

--BRETT
I suddenly lost the "Whats New" button to see responses to threads. I have restarted the computer and signed out of Tide Fans to no avail. What am I missing to correct this.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Is there anyway in the edit mode "save changes" button could be shifted over to the far left instead of the far right?

That's the only time I have to use the shift bar to go to the far right now that the adds have been moved to the right.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.