My wife passed away today

reb43

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 7, 2008
So sorry, praying for you and your family. Let the Holy Spirit touch your heart and give you comfort and strength.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
I'm very sorry for the loss you've recently suffered. From my experiences, losing someone so close does heal.

Stay around friends and family as much as you can. Being alone, for now, isn't a great idea. Youll overcome this because you're a strong person. Remember this it's the truth and it helps, youll see her and your Dad again in heaven.

B

BamaJ

God Bless you, sir. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but your dear wife is now in the arms of Jesus. I know you miss her and the days ahead will be tough without her here, but praise God her hope was not in the things of this world and neither is yours. Praying peace and comfort for you and your family as you deal with this tragedy.

Go Vols!
Roll Tide!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Sorry for your loss but I want you to know God is faithful and will get you through this. I almost lost my wife Monday. She was a witness to a kidnapping situation. Man kidnapped a lady and led police on a chase. He ended up wrecking the car in a post office parking lot. My wife was getting out of her car at the post office when the idiot’s car landed 5 feet away from her. Many things could have happened to her but I have had a difficult week dealing with the fact she could have been kidnapped herself, killed or seriously hurt by this bozo. That is how I know God is faithful and will get you through this. Hope you have a good time watching the game with your Mom. I plan on watching Bama Saturday night with my wife.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
My deepest and heartfelt sympathy go out to you and your family. I know God will give you the comfort you will need in this time of grief. You will be in my prayers.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I am a long time member of Tide Fans, but rarely post. For many years I have visited the site daily to get my dose of Bama, since I live in Knoxville. My dearest wife is a die hard Tennessee fan and former season ticket holder, so I have attended more Tennessee games than Alabama. But today I set aside our rivalry of college football to celebrate her wonderful life, since she passed away this afternoon. Today I have experienced the lows of a panic attic when I realized she had breathed her final breath, and experienced the highs at our 500+ weekly youth group meeting at our church, where they honored her life. And there is another silver lining to her struggles this past week. My elderly mother from Virginia, who is a fanatical Bama fan, has been visiting for over a week to be here for my wife as she struggled in the hospital. So this Saturday we will have the rare chance to watch a Bama game together, as we mourn both my wife and my dad. This will be a very special game for me. But above all, I hope you all wont mind if, in honor of my very special wife, I give a very heart felt GO VOLS!!!!!

And of course . . . ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
My heartfelt condolences to you, brother.

May your wife and your Dad rest in eternal peace.

And may He bring you and your Mother comfort during this difficult time...

Powerful prayers going up for y'all...

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
We seem to have a lot in common. My wife passed away about 5 years ago after 39 years of marriage. I have been a long time member at Tidefans but don't post often. I am very sorry for your loss. For me the first 6-9 months were challenging as I was grieving and knew my life would never be the same again. But eventually I was able to start feeling better and eventually met someone ( in a swimming pool at the beach no less) and found happiness.

This woman has lived in Knoxville her whole life and both of her boys graduated from UT. They are huge UT fans but are very respectful of my Tide. We married about two years ago and have been happy together. So you can mix a Vol and a ...... and be happy.

Just know everyone grieves different and there is no right or wrong way or time frame. I pray than you willl find happiness against. Feel free to PM if you ever want to meet for coffee.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Deepest most sincere condolences to you and everyone important in your life!

I find it incredibly cool that you feel the comfort to come here and share such a personal experience with all of us...your TideFans family...I cannot pretend to understand what you're going through, but I can guarantee that there's a whole bunch of us here to help in any way we can...RTR!!! One and only time...GoVols...Peace, Ols
I am a long time member of Tide Fans, but rarely post. For many years I have visited the site daily to get my dose of Bama, since I live in Knoxville. My dearest wife is a die hard Tennessee fan and former season ticket holder, so I have attended more Tennessee games than Alabama. But today I set aside our rivalry of college football to celebrate her wonderful life, since she passed away this afternoon. Today I have experienced the lows of a panic attic when I realized she had breathed her final breath, and experienced the highs at our 500+ weekly youth group meeting at our church, where they honored her life. And there is another silver lining to her struggles this past week. My elderly mother from Virginia, who is a fanatical Bama fan, has been visiting for over a week to be here for my wife as she struggled in the hospital. So this Saturday we will have the rare chance to watch a Bama game together, as we mourn both my wife and my dad. This will be a very special game for me. But above all, I hope you all wont mind if, in honor of my very special wife, I give a very heart felt GO VOLS!!!!!

And of course . . . ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.