UCF banner to fly over CW stadium tomorrow

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I don't know who's more pathetic..... UCF? or all the rival haters who are latching onto this claim too.

I've visited some other forums and LSU and AU fans specifically are all over this acting like UCF is the CO-National Champions.

The NCAA page has it listed as:

Alabama: College Football Playoff, AP, FW-NFF (Grantland Rice Super 16), USA Today Coaches

+ UCF: Colley

To fully put in perspective how laughable the Colley poll is I'll show you the 2012 Official Records...

Alabama:College Football Playoff, AP, FW-NFF (Grantland Rice Super 16), USA Today Coaches

+ Notre Dame: Colley

That's right folks..... It awarded the team we BLASTED by 28 Points IN the BCS NCG as the National Champions instead of us. That shows you just how valid a claim it is.... I mean good grief.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
At breakfast in Orlando hotel this morning some guy asks if “...I’m here for the game...”, to which I reply “Yep”. For some strange reason he then asks if I’ll be in town for UCF’s game. Caught me so off guard that I innocently asked “Who?” The look on his face was priceless.

I guess they’ll be playing here in a week or two?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If the people you are trolling just laugh at you, is it really trolling?

bamatude

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 18, 2004
Let them have their fun. It's equivalent to holding up a "We want Bama" sign.

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I don't know who's more pathetic..... UCF? or all the rival haters who are latching onto this claim too.

I've visited some other forums and LSU and AU fans specifically are all over this acting like UCF is the CO-National Champions.

The NCAA page has it listed as:

Alabama: College Football Playoff, AP, FW-NFF (Grantland Rice Super 16), USA Today Coaches

+ UCF: Colley

To fully put in perspective how laughable the Colley poll is I'll show you the 2012 Official Records...

Alabama:College Football Playoff, AP, FW-NFF (Grantland Rice Super 16), USA Today Coaches

+ Notre Dame: Colley

That's right folks..... It awarded the team we BLASTED by 28 Points IN the BCS NCG as the National Champions instead of us. That shows you just how valid a claim it is.... I mean good grief.
The Colley poll also selected us in 2016 after Clemson beat us in the NCG. So, sounds like we should agree with UCF’s claim and claim ours as well. Here’s to 19 championships!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Who cares what they claim... everybody knows what happened against Georgia.

I am just glad UCF beat AU!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Who cares what they claim... everybody knows what happened against Georgia.
I am just glad UCF beat AU!
I think we all enjoyed and celebrated their win over the barn, then they went and spoiled it all with their pettiness and became a general nuisance.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Some Bama fan held up a sign during the game that read “We want UCF”. The crowd loved it. Don’t know if that made the TV or not.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
No. Playing my them now is not going to change their claim. It’s a different year and different teams, it wouldn’t prove anything. Just let them have their brief moment at the edge of the spotlight.
They are one of just a handful of teams that we have a losing record against. (0-1).

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Hey guys, seriously, if you have to call a trophy shop, order it and wait for it to be made and then have to go pick it up YOU DID NOT WIN ANYTHING!!!! You just bought a trophy!!! Congratulations on helping their industry though.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.