Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Louisville...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Up early for a long walk with the dogs.

Back to coffee and a not-very-football breakfast of Nutella and leftover baguette.

Five year old's party at 11 and then old Bama friends coming for the game.

RTR, y'all.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I can't believe Gameday is FINALLY here!!! It's been a Loooooooooog 8 Months.

Here's to having a Successful Kickoff Weekend Victory (Injury Free) as we begin the quest for #18 and Back-to-Back National Championships!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I hope we look sharp and take care of business against UL. I do not want us in the type of game that Michigan St. was in against Utah St. The highlights of that game were fun to watch, and I'm sure the game was very entertaining. I like close, entertaining games for other teams, but I like it when we win by at least 20 in every single game.
I feel the same way. I stay anxious unless we are ahead by 17-20 or more :)

I am ready for the game but wish it was not so late..by the time it begins it will be 8:15 here in Atlanta area.

I hope we win by at least 20, the weather will be nice, and nobody will get injured for either team. RTR!

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I have been waiting for today since 24 Hours after 2nd & 26. I haven't slept well since then...except last night. I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. And this morning, I'm surprisingly calm. What the heck is up with that?! Used to be I was already getting nauseous just waiting for kickoff. Especially with all of the decision delaying and suppositions in dealing with the starting QB. It will probably hit me along about an hour before the game starts. But, finally, THE DAY IS HERE!

ROLL TIDE, ROLL!

CrimsonSpartan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2016
Time to go to bed, so I can wake up in time to watch an afternoon game and then the first half of Bama, before heading out to throw some folks in jail.

Roll Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.