Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Louisville...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It's going to be a long day for west coast Bama fans. The game doesn't start until 10PM and will probably be up until 1AM. I see you were up at 8:15 with your camera. Roll Tide brother.

I'm not going to take it down. I'll just say that I shouldn't post before the second cup of coffee and i wasn't a math major. And I hope you have to change your forum title again.
Haha! Pic was at 6:56 AM PDT. I've turned into an early riser. I hope you've had that 2nd and maybe a 3rd cup to get ready for The Road to #18. Roll Tide!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
My TV just died today after 17 years, the first full day of college football. What are the odds? I got to hurry to get a new one for tonight's game.
Happy shopping and Roll Tide!

P.S. My 9 year old plasma was hit by lightning 5 years ago. The HDMI port where the dish was plugged in has been toast ever since, but the TV works perfectly - a bit of good luck. I hope your luck gets better.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Happy shopping and Roll Tide!

P.S. My 9 year old plasma was hit by lightning 5 years ago. The HDMI port where the dish was plugged in has been toast ever since, but the TV works perfectly - a bit of good luck. I hope your luck gets better.
I missed the word "plasma" on first read.

Nearly fell in the floor.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Well to ALL here I say a huge 'ROLL~TIDE' as we head out the door (in an hour) headed to Orlando's 'Camping World Stadium' for the 2018 season opener vs Louisville, and no I won't stoop down to Petrino's level of stupidity!
Will try to post some pics if able and in any kind of shape to do so!!! :biga2:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Watching the game from home today as I couldn't convince any of my crew to go to Orlando with me. I've been good with that... until today! Now they're wishing someone would have agreed to travel with me as I'm driving them all crazy. Is it too late to get a charter?!!! Ugh, wishing I were going to the game but a big RTR to everyone that is.

Roll Tide, crush the Cardinals!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
In the "Games I Don't Really Care About But Might Be Interesting" category, Coach Saban's alma mater is leading Illinois - who came into the game a 16.5 point favorite - by a score of 17-3 in the third quarter.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
They could of put one good game at noon for the opening weekend of CFB. These games are craptastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.