Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Louisville...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
About time! Sorry I have been so inactive. A busy off-season for me. Also, a lot of topics I read and just didn't want to chime in on. It got hectic in more than a few. But, game day is here at last!

Roll Tide! Looking forward to the game threads and discussion for the road to 18. I have opinions on plenty of the off-season shenanigans, but I just keep that to myself and read.

Glad this thread is finally here. Roll Tide to my Bama family.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
RTR!!! I’m trying to fall asleep, but watching hype videos is not helping. I hope we come out aggressive!

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Is it wrong to wake up at 2:00 a.m. ready for football and start prepping for today's activities? How many of you out there are doing the same. :biggrin: Roll Tide everyone.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I hope we look sharp and take care of business against UL. I do not want us in the type of game that Michigan St. was in against Utah St. The highlights of that game were fun to watch, and I'm sure the game was very entertaining. I like close, entertaining games for other teams, but I like it when we win by at least 20 in every single game.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Gameday!!! Woke up at 5:00 am this morning in Orlando already pumped and ready! Then, I saw this thread!!! I’m sure I woke up whomever is next door to us!!! Roll Tide!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I slept like a baby, although the visit from my anesthesiologist (Dr Johnny Walker Black) likely had a lot to do with that.

Season is finally here. Let's do it.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hey, I am in Alabama. Yeah, I know that Alabama plays in Orlando today. Still, I am in Alabama on game day. I am ready to get this started.

Roll Tide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.