Game Thread: Ole Miss Versus Texas Tech

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Another unsportsmanlike penalty with targeting on Tech for hitting a sliding QB. The best part of this one was his teammate, #3, drops his hands and looks to the sky as if he was thinking "what the crap were you thinking?", before the flag is even thrown.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Man, those OM WRs are beasts. I hope our secondary is ready, as those guys flat-out catch the dang ball.
Ta’amu can put it on the money too. A lot of his passes have been perfect in tight coverage. As long as the injury bug doesn’t bite them big they can make a little noise in conference this year. Gotta give Matt Luke and crew some credit for making something out of a seemingly hopeless situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Before watching this game, I had no idea how much my wife loathed Kingsbury.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
To elaborate on this post... After both of the plays which elicited my two posts that followed the above, my wife made some comment about expecting undisciplined play from the Tech players given the example set by their head coach.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Ole Miss receivers are real good. Their offense is good. We better be ready for that first road game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Ta’amu can put it on the money too. A lot of his passes have been perfect in tight coverage. As long as the injury bug doesn’t bite them big they can make a little noise in conference this year. Gotta give Matt Luke and crew some credit for making something out of a seemingly hopeless situation.
I don't think OM's D can stop air, but they're gonna get yards and points.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Ole Miss wasn’t the pushover I expected them to be. Their receivers will be a big test for our young secondary. I don’t think they’ll be balanced enough, or strong enough on defense to hang with us, but they may put up a bunch of yards.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I agree. I picked them to be solid early in the season, but I think they will wear down as the season progresses. I think Ole Miss found a solid guy in Luke.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.