Game Thread: The Fighting Kiffins vs the Sooners (FAU vs OU) Fox

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I actually think he will do well in Lincoln Riley’s system. The kid was 42-0 in high school as a starter.
maybe but he is very fortunate that he is playing a bad secondary right now. They may win the BIG XII but I think they are a 2 loss team with him back there because their defense isn't stopping anyone with talent

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
maybe but he is very fortunate that he is playing a bad secondary right now. They may win the BIG XII but I think they are a 2 loss team with him back there because their defense isn't stopping anyone with talent

I agree with you about their D—as long as they have Mike Stoops, I think they will continue to be weak on that side of the ball. They should never have got rid of Brent Venables. That guy can coach.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm going to gamecast because Klatt is just talking up Oklahoma and Kyler Murrary. FAU has 99 yards in the first quarter, imagine Chip Kelly against OU next week.

28-0

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm going to gamecast because Klatt is just talking up Oklahoma and Kyler Murrary. FAU has 99 yards in the first quarter, imagine Chip Kelly against OU next week.

28-0
I hate Fox's college football coverage so much. I don't love CBS but I have to mute games on Fox sometimes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.