Game Thread: Auburn vs. UDub in Atlanta

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
This one should be a barn-burner, pun intended. Seriously, I think Washington is very good.
Missing their AA starting left tackle against that AU front seven? I think UDUB will do okay, but I think AU's defense is going to feast on that offense.

Plus, while I believe Petersen is a better coach, AU has the Jimmys and Joes.

You know me, I hate every other SEC team and want them to all go 0-12, but I just don't see it in this game.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Missing their AA starting left tackle against that AU front seven? I think UDUB will do okay, but I think AU's defense is going to feast on that offense.

You know me, I hate every other SEC team and want them to all go 0-12, but I just don't see it in this game.
Agreed. AU is just far and away better athletically.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I think the huskies will make it close, but in the end I agree that the barn will probably prevail.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
How did the TV scheduling get this messed up? Still 11 minutes in the 3rd Q of he OSU/OSU game...

Ahhh, re-read OP, got it. SMH, hope they bump this OSU/OSU game to ESPN3.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Where is the broadcast ? Come on ABC, turn off the blowout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.