Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Louisville - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero.

In addition, all players are Bama players and deserve our support. There will be zero bashing of any player, including quarterback. Critiquing is OK. However, be supporting and respectful in your comments. This will be enforced...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
This has taken forever! Think about all those poor fans of lesser teams who've been waiting since last DEC (or longer!). I can barely make it 7 months! And these late-start games absolutely suck for old broads like me. I have to pace my drinking or I'll never make it to 00:00. #firstworldproblems #bamafanproblems

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'll be jumping off here to watch...can't do game threads in big games and "concentrate" like I need to.

Good luck to us! RTR

:biga2:

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Let's get this thing started! Hope I don't get kicked out of my hotel tonight, though...I can be a bit loud at times, or so I'm told. :biggrin:

ROLL TIDE, ROLL!! :BigA::BigA:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.