Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Louisville...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
My guess is after tonights game Jalen will be quickly phased out of meaningful snaps/series. Its just too obvious he's not even close to competing for the starting job. He brings nothing to the offense when he comes in. Its a waste of plays and series. I'd rather see Mac Jones in there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I couldn't express my feelings any clearer!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Great, I'm watching and now I can't take my eyes off it. I give it 50/50 odds it's a toup.
I think it's a combination of a poorly done color job and an unfortunately placed fade line.

Of course, at this point, the more I stare at it the more it looks like a toupee - likely just because it's in my head, now.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Saban addressed this in his post game presser. Said Tua is too loose within the ball and in our conference will cost us a turnover or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but (for the 1000th time) for every turnover he commits he'll be worth about 8-10 tds. I'll take that all day long!

The question is, "Can CNS?"

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
She asked him (basically) the same question 3 times. Pregame, halftime and postgame. A little creativity in the questions would go a long way..
That's a fair point. You know, he probably was thinking she'd ask about his impressions of how we played and he was prepared to gripe about our sloppiness and then she just asked the wrong question at the wrong time and he exploded.

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
I don’t understand the anger Coach has about the QB questions... I also don’t understand why he doesn’t just flat out say Tua is the QB of this team. He’s obviously EARNED the position. It’s disrespectful to Tua, and hampers his ability to be a leader in the locker room if he isn’t respected as the starter. Imagine being the best player at the position, and the coaches are catering to a player who isn’t as good as you. It just doesn’t make any sense. And it sends a bad message to all the players who are fighting to earn a spot.. and all the recruits who think they have the ability to beat out a current starter. He’s basically saying, being the best player isn’t enough to be named the starter.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Yeah, but (for the 1000th time) for every turnover he commits he'll be worth about 8-10 tds. I'll take that all day long!

The question is, "Can CNS?"
Exactly. As a matter of fact.... RIGHT NOW he has 16 Career TD's (13 Passing/3 Rushing) and 2 INT's.....

That's an 8:1 ratio for those taking notes. An NFL QB would KILL to have that kind of TD:TO Ratio.

But Clutch my Pearls if he isn't a RISK back there!!! Look Out he might cost us a game!!!

I'm so tired of this ridiculous narrative.

bamadws56

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2005
Fort Benning, GA
Yeah, it's hilarious that a grown man paid $8 million to coach a game is berating a sideline reporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is also hilarious that a man being paid $8 million dollars is pretending there is a qb competition when a bathroom attendant could confidently make this call.

Didn’t say turnovers.

the first (?) TD was a wounded duck that would have been intercepted by a better Defense

the fumble that wasn’t a fumble whe he leaped and landed on his arm and popped out was nearly punched out before that.

i think he’s clearly the guy, just saying Coach knows there will be a time when Jalen is needed to give Tua time to “reflect”.
Your first point, I’m not so sure. That defender was going in the wrong direction and Tua threw him in he opposite direction.

Second, I didn’t think it was anywhere close to being a fumble or punched out. That being said, he was very loose with the ball and it needs to be addressed quickly.

iPhone[emoji208]

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
My guess is after tonights game Jalen will be quickly phased out of meaningful snaps/series. Its just too obvious he's not even close to competing for the starting job. He brings nothing to the offense when he comes in. Its a waste of plays and series. I'd rather see Mac Jones in there.

I'm guessing that he will be focusing on his studies, and plotting a course for Boca Raton

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.