Game Thread: Canes vs Corn Dogs (Miami vs LSU)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
LSU's OL looks awful but they're gashing them due to absolutely undisciplined fits by the Miami LBs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
LSU's OL looks awful but they're gashing them due to absolutely undisciplined fits by the Miami LBs.
Yah, both Bama and AU will dismantle that line as of today. Didn't see the MSU game yesterday but I suspect that DL is good again this year, too. I don't care how much the game changes, it's still won and lost in the trenches.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
LSU looks good so far.. including their new QB considering it’s his first game. Or is it that Miami just isn’t that great?

Looks like our game at LSU will be a good one. I hope our defense stays injury free during the season, especially at linebacker.

LSU looks good so far.. including their new QB considering it’s his first game. Or is it that Miami just isn’t that great?

Looks like our game at LSU will be a good one. I hope our defense stays injury free during the season, especially at linebacker.
Speaking of injuries, Lewis was jumping and running around with the team last night..

Miami just isn’t that good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
At the risk of jinxing them, LSU is looking very impressive - relative to expectations - in this game.

Either that or Miami is going to be absolute crap this year.

Though, it is still early in the contest.
Why not both?

Miami was overrated last year and sure as heck were overrated this year.

Ok, I'm picking LSU to win this one, now. :biggrin2:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
LSU would be a top ACC team this year with a competent QB and once the OC realized you can't beat talented teams with just a year running back year after year (as they've tried with Alabama each of the past 4).

Miami this year and last was a bit of a paper tiger IMO. More of people WANTING them to be "THE U" than it actually being true.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.