Upsets for week 2

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I could see Arizona State over Michigan State. The Texas A&M interest me but I don't think they will pull the upset. I think GA will run over USCe.
After last week, I should say nothing, but....

Colorado over Nebraska (-5)

Virginia over Indiana (-7)

Arizona St. over Michigan St. (-7)

BONUS PICK (seems to be a popular one) South Carolina at least covers and likely beats UGA outright.
Nice Calls Good Sir's!!!

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
South Carolina's biggest problem, in this instance, is the fact that many talking heads have been and currently are talking up this game as a possible upset. If they were all like "yeah, South Carolina's a good team but Georgia's going to win easily" then they'd have a better chance of having Georgia sleepwalk a bit into this game.

As it is, I expect Georgia to come in looking to make a statement.
You would be correct.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
The stage was simply too big for USCe. I watched most of that game and USCe had more than a handful of opportunities to make plays that would have put them in a position to make it a real game. But they wet their pants and had key drops on third downs, snapping the ball when the QB wasn't looking, and so forth. A LOT of mistakes that was directly related to the big game pressure. I truly believe they have a good team. They're just not ready for the big time.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.