Colin Kaepernick part of Nike's 30th anniversary of 'Just Do It' campaign

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I'm sure it spiked up sales, the kids that agree with the ad would be running out buying stuff, I'll keep wearing what I have but for sure won't be buying anymore.

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
May want to check your math on the percentages.

People have a much higher chance of being killed in a car crash; everyone, regardless of race, should be quaking in their boots whenever they get in a car.
ah youre correct!

its 0.0007% and 0.00078%! the point is exactly the same and you missed it entirely.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Good news! I got two of my friends to join the boycott of the NFL. They actually kind of agree with BLM, but we are Lion's fans so...low hanging fruit and all. :smile:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
link

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and the NFL have reached an agreement to settle his allegations that league teams colluded to deny him a contract after his controversial protests in which he took a knee during the national anthem.

The league has also reached a deal with Carolina Panthers safety Eric Reid over similar collusion allegations.

A lawyer for Kaepernick, Mark Geragos, tweeted that after discussions, the "parties have decided to resolve their pending grievances." The NFL issued an identical statement.

Details of the agreement are not public. But, as The Associated Press notes, "Considering the lost salary both players claimed and legal costs, the settlement could have climbed into the tens of millions."

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The Kaep settlement really says to me that the NFL didn't feel like they had a strong case to disprove the collusion charges. It was obvious to anyone. He's a marginal starter to quality backup in the NFL over the last few years but absolute headass scrubs were getting signed over him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.