Colin Kaepernick part of Nike's 30th anniversary of 'Just Do It' campaign

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Now that everyone is done trashing a man who spent five years as a POW, they can go back to showing their support for the troops by trashing a man who is kneeling at the request of a Green Beret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
So in order to promote Black Lives Matter, he's taking money from a company that is annually condemned for exploiting workers. It should just be called African American Lives Matter.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I popped my popcorn so I'm ready to sit here and read all the supporters of a draft dodging, criminal traitor that can't color an American flag correctly, openly mocks war heroes, doesn't know the words to the National Anthem or God Bless America, uses American holidays to hawk his crappy Chinese-made merchandise, etc bash this guy that had the nerve to take a knee in peaceful protest.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I popped my popcorn so I'm ready to sit here and read all the supporters of a draft dodging, criminal traitor that can't color an American flag correctly, openly mocks war heroes, doesn't know the words to the National Anthem or God Bless America, uses American holidays to hawk his crappy Chinese-made merchandise, etc bash this guy that had the nerve to take a knee in peaceful protest.
Why do you hate Murcia?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I have posted numerous times about my dislike for Nike and their products; this just gives me another reason, although I do not need one. I am sure my continued boycott of their products will hit them hard.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
So in order to promote Black Lives Matter, he's taking money from a company that is annually condemned for exploiting workers. It should just be called African American Lives Matter.
You're forgetting the narrative. Repeat after me, "Police bad. Police real bad. "

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You're forgetting the narrative. Repeat after me, "Police bad. Police real bad. "

Man... law enforcement can't catch a break. Those evil libs are "monkeying it up" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) by being after them and the Ruspublicans have turned on them for investigating their criminal cult daddy.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Man... law enforcement can't catch a break. Those evil libs are "monkeying it up" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) by being after them and the Ruspublicans have turned on them for investigating their criminal cult daddy.
only local leo's. the fed leo's are jack booted thugs trying to undermine the potential greatness of 'murka

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Laughable at liberals speaking of cult worship.

As far as the feds go, it's scary to think they only catch guilty people they want to catch. Liberals don't care because the monster is on their side right now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.