Tua's Heisman Campaign watch

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
20 minutes on Murray, 4 minutes on Haskins. :rolleye2:
Yeah looks like Tua will get about 4 too.

Pretty cool that Dwayne decided he was going to play QB at OSU as a peewee has player. That is every 12yr old’s dream I think, and he is living it.

Last edited:

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Our D will be mad if the OU QB wins it, and they will unleash the fury.

ETA: He has no pity from me.

Last edited:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
With these awards shows I've always wondered how many people know in advance of the announcement. With Vegas accepting wagers on the Heisman I'm surprised there was never any scandal where someone in the know finds a away to make a huge wager in advance knowing who the winner is. They could find a way to remain anonymous.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
With these awards shows I've always wondered how many people know in advance of the announcement. With Vegas accepting wagers on the Heisman I'm surprised there was never any scandal where someone in the know finds a away to make a huge wager in advance knowing who the winner is. They could find a way to remain anonymous.
There was a website for a while that would go out and ask Heisman voters what there votes were. They would predict the winner and they were right every year. They were right when Mark Ingram won in 2009. They could have made a lot of money in Vegas if they had wanted to.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.