Sen. Ben Sasse unloads on Congress at Kavanaugh hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

When you are such a fan of someone but you can’t even spell his name correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
​Partisan witch hunt.
I’ll say this: I disagree vehemently with most of Roberts’ positions on issues, but I think he has two things no Trumper has: class and character. I also think he takes his job as CJ very, very seriously and doesn’t give a rat’s behind what Trump says or thinks (uncommon qualities for the vast majority of “Republicans”).

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

When you are such a fan of someone but you can’t even spell his name correctly.

Even Senior thinks Junior is an idiot. Fruit didn’t fall too far from that tree.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I’ll say this: I disagree vehemently with most of Roberts’ positions on issues, but I think he has two things no Trumper has: class and character. I also think he takes his job as CJ very, very seriously and doesn’t give a rat’s behind what Trump says or thinks (uncommon qualities for the vast majority of “Republicans”).

As well he should. It is known as the “Roberts Court”. Fair or not, what the Court does while he is chief will bear his name. A hundred years from now, nobody will know who Brett Kavanaugh or Ruth Bader Ginsburg were. But John Roberts’ name will be remembered.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
As well he should. It is known as the “Roberts Court”. Fair or not, what the Court does while he is chief will bear his name. A hundred years from now, nobody will know who Brett Kavanaugh or Ruth Bader Ginsburg were. But John Roberts’ name will be remembered.

Same can be said of Trump’s Presidency, although it won’t last as long.,

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD CAN'T RETURN HOME FOR 'QUITE SOME TIME' DUE TO CONTINUOUS DEATH THREATS: LAWYER

Christine Blasey Ford has not been able to move back home since she came forward with allegations of sexual assault against Brett Kavanaugh due to the “unending” death threats she is receiving, according to her lawyer Debra Katz.

Ford and her family are getting a continuous stream of death threats, and it may be “quite some time” before they are able to return home, said Katz.

“I will say, this has been terrifying," Katz told NBC's Kasie Hunt during an interview alongside fellow Ford attorney Lisa Banks. “Her family has been through a lot. They are not living at home. It’s going to be quite some time before they are able to live at home. The threats have been unending. It's deplorable. It’s been very frightening.”
Some of that famous conservative civility in action.

Although to be fair they haven't gotten around to burning her house down yet so maybe they're a bit more civil than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.