Just rewatched the game... (And I Have Thoughts On Those Officials)

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
You're right on both accounts my friend... especially on the scantily clad women... After dark, all bets are off... Body paint anyone ?
Dang, I was at first wondering what in the heck is dragoncon. Now I just want to know when and where the next one will be held. It seems like y'all are saying that I should make up an excuse to leave the wife at home. :)

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I thought some of the penalties were ridiculous, but as was mentioned above, I was happy to see some holding calls called on Louisville. It is always amazing how those are not typically called on our opponents.
They could call holding on almost every play. It is really a matter of how egregious it is, if it had a direct impact on the play or possibly if the player had received a couple of warnings. I heard an old Cowboys O-lineman telling Verne this way back when he and Brad Sham did the Cowboys radio broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Dang, I was at first wondering what in the heck is dragoncon. Now I just want to know when and where the next one will be held. It seems like y'all are saying that I should make up an excuse to leave the wife at home. :)
It's held every year during the long Labor day weekend in Atlanta. It's basically a 5 Day (Thursday-Monday) costume party.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.