Products You Thought Would Never be Obsolete

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Let me know if you're interested in one. There's a shop here in the Pacific Northwest where the gentlemen guys and repairs them and the ship next follow will do maintenance. The original owner of the maintenance shop JUST retired after 40+ years. His apprentice quit his tech sector job and now does this full time. Here's a picture from the shop....

And here's a picture of my babies....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
WOW! You collect typewriters like I do plants!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Tattoo Guy.....I checked CL last night after seeing your post and there's a fair number of typewriters on the market locally...some are virtually antiques and can be had for very reasonable money.

But I appreciate your offer! :p;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Dude, that things a rip off. It doesn't even have a #1 key [emoji6]

Btw, at that price is all the keys, slide, and urged major components work, you can't afford NOT to buy it. Seriously man, that's a solid deal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ha ha...thanks but gotta pass.....I have too much stuff right now and as crazy as it sounds, I need to get serious about shrinking the amount of stuff I have here. No, it's not like an episode of hoarders....but things have accumulated and it' not my preferred lifestyle.

I think a newer model would be more to my liking anyway, but we'll see. :)

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
The AP football poll. I can remember having to wait until the following Monday to see the results. The votes had to be faxed in or pony expressed in and then counted. The release of the polls was BIG news. You would have to run all kinds of scenarios in your head to figure out how we could get the best bowl matchup to win the NC. Now they are just something to talk about but mean nothing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.