Matt Ryan is Horrible!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
He is an average to slightly above average qb going up against a top 15 defense on the road without his star running back. What did you expect?

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
That is all. So frustrating how bad he is.
I agree that he is not a great QB but he is good. He is usually much better than he was tonight. He was often off even on short completions. He has more 4th qtr comebacks than anyone since he has been in the NFL. He has the 8th highest active qbr, though that is not the end all.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I’m done with Sark. 5 trios inside the 10 and come away with 9 points. We is clueless on how to use weapons. As a falcons fan, what made us so dangerous our Super Bowl year was the amount of WR’s that touched the ball. Calvin Ridley only had 2 targets the whole game. Sark was calling a college game last night, and not even a good one at that. He does not know how to use multiple weapons. Look what happened in the national championship game when Bo went down. He was clueless. It’s time to move on now. Let the QB coach call plays the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Sarkisian's play calling is not good, and I can't imagine he will be here next year. I think the writing was on the wall last year, but Quinn and Dimitroff I believe thought maybe it would work like it did with Shanahan in year 2. I will be optimistic and hope it might.

As for Matt Ryan, he's an intelligent QB and makes good decisions for the most part. He's also the best QB in Falcons history, though that isn't saying much. However, I've always thought his arm is below average at best. He simply can't throw the long ball. The one long pass to Julio last night was poorly placed and it caused Julio to bobble it. It was a catch, though ruled incomplete. Ryan should have put that ball in front of him, but he doesn't have the accuracy or velocity on the deep throws to do it. Most of Julio's TDs come when he catches a slant and just explodes through the secondary. He almost did it last night on the last drive.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Other than coaching at USC, what has Sark done? No pro experience to my knowledge. Falcons red-zone offense is one of the worst in the NFL. But it's the Falcons, so what do you expect?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Other than coaching at USC, what has Sark done? No pro experience to my knowledge. Falcons red-zone offense is one of the worst in the NFL. But it's the Falcons, so what do you expect?
How the heck do you not have Julio on the field on the goal line and at least toss him one jump ball in the corner?!?! This happened the first trip to the red zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.