Fastest Team, Collectively, We`ve Ever Had ?

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
Rewatching the game, A. Jennings looks to be about 75% up to speed. We need more speed out of that position, but considering what he has been through, the progress is amazing.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
At the very least this has to be the fastest WR core we have ever had. And Dylan Moses has got to be the fastest LB we have had under CNS and I would assume ever. DBs lost some fast guys and some slow guys so idk if that group is slower or faster as a whole this year. And Tua is slower than Jalen.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
At the very least this has to be the fastest WR core we have ever had. And Dylan Moses has got to be the fastest LB we have had under CNS and I would assume ever. DBs lost some fast guys and some slow guys so idk if that group is slower or faster as a whole this year. And Tua is slower than Jalen.
Good point on the DBs. Brown and Averett were track guys so that's hard to replace and we're probably not quite that fast this year, but the guys are probably faster than Wallace. DT looks to have more range than Hootie or Harrison. hard to say with Minkah since he was dinged most of the year.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
Ask me again in four games, but I am certainly leaning towards yes. I saw a linebacker chase down a speedy WR like he had stole something. It was the most impressive bad play I had ever seen.

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Ask me again in four games, but I am certainly leaning towards yes. I saw a linebacker chase down a speedy WR like he had stole something. It was the most impressive bad play I had ever seen.
That was Dylan Moses and one of the most impressive things I have seen from a linebacker ever!!!

BearFan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 26, 2016
Tulsa, OK
Tia may be slower at top end, but he is definitely more quick twitch.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Rewatching the game, A. Jennings looks to be about 75% up to speed. We need more speed out of that position, but considering what he has been through, the progress is amazing.
Hope Jennings heals completely. I was scanning another blog and read Mac Wilson may have fractured his foot rather than having scar tissue problems. It said he’d try playing through pain and wait on surgery. I hope he heals quickly too.

Seems to be too many injuries and thin depth again if this is true. Anyone else heard this? Hopefully the next players up will be ready to perform.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hope Jennings heals completely. I was scanning another blog and read Mac Wilson may have fractured his foot rather than having scar tissue problems. It said he’d try playing through pain and wait on surgery. I hope he heals quickly too.

Seems to be too many injuries and thin depth again if this is true. Anyone else heard this? Hopefully the next players up will be ready to perform.
If he is on the field today then he is okay, IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.