Clemson feeling cocky about ATM game?

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Like B1GTide said, it's like everyone forgot how Bama utterly dominated this team last year. Bryant was completely ineffective and the Clemson D-Line played well, but couldn't stop us from scoring with Jalen behind center. I guess the media needs a D-Line to latch on to instead of the consistently good Bama line. These guys are very good, but not historic.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Last week I thought you guys were letting emotion override reason by pulling for Miami and Washington over your future opponents. This week, I hope Clemson stomps a mud hole in A$M. Funny how perspective changes. :redface:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A little off topic, but does anyone else think the ATM Yell Leaders and their antics and movements are just a little weird???

I know they bring alot of passion and tradition into the SEC, but I just find some of it pretty weird!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Uh, not really. 40 years ago, that was definite.

(OK, maybe compared to what you are used to.................)
Agreed...I'm in the north Dallas business district and downtown very often and its rare to see that. And I live a stones throw from South Fork Ranch and I don't see too many cowboy hats out here.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
A little off topic, but does anyone else think the ATM Yell Leaders and their antics and movements are just a little weird???

I know they bring alot of passion and tradition into the SEC, but I just find some of it pretty weird!
yeah, it’s weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I'll never pull for Jimbo because I lost all respect for him during the JW years at FSU. The folks over at College Station could sure use a good win, though. They seem to be great fans, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them get to celebrate. However, I like Dabo better than anything A&M has to offer, so I hope Clemson throttles them and causes many recruits to drop the idea of attending A&M.
agree, can pull for clemson to drop a game later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

They were the object of much ridicule on this board when Fran jumped to A&M.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I would rather have seen A&M win than to lose in a squeaker. If they can hang with Clemson, we might be in for a competitive game. Plus they will be doublely motivated to beat us after dropping a close one to Dabo.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I was at the ATM game two years ago in BDS, and they were behind me. A buzz the entire game.

It wasn't as bad as the Starkvegas cowbells, but it wasn't very fun.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

i was thinking that last night watching the game. i always get a little uncomfortable watching a and m fans.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I would rather have seen A&M win than to lose in a squeaker. If they can hang with Clemson, we might be in for a competitive game. Plus they will be doublely motivated to beat us after dropping a close one to Dabo.
Top to bottom the SEC West is as good as it ever has been (at least from what I have seen the first two weeks). We are going to have to come to play hard every game but so will everybody else. I have a feeling beyond us, there will be a lot of 5-3 or 4-4 teams in the West.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.