Tropical storm (now hurricane) Florence - head's up for next week!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well after a few days I finally have the data to make a post. We’re in Wilmington and now are totally cut off from every direction due to flooding. Took us 5 hours to go 90 miles to get here. Haven’t had power since Friday I guess? The days run together..

Hoping to actually take a shower today. None since Thursday or Friday

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Well after a few days I finally have the data to make a post. We’re in Wilmington and now are totally cut off from every direction due to flooding. Took us 5 hours to go 90 miles to get here. Haven’t had power since Friday I guess? The days run together..

thanks. sounds like it's pretty bad there

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Thanks for the update, barehand.....please be careful and know how much we appreciate your efforts as well as those of your comrades!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It was rough man. We got home last night. Definitely one I don't care to repeat.

Thanks man. Wasn't an easy one by far.
Thanks for the update and checking in. Glad to hear you made it back, barehand.

Watching the news reports...the flooding situation is crazy up there!

FEMA and the insurance companies are going to be busy for a while.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.