OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Arkansas State - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
We look really sluggish on offensive. I am happy that Jalen has improved as a passer, but I think this two qb system is a fail. The energy level drops with the team and in the stadium. They loose rhythm and first team is out of sync when Tua is back in. We need to be clicking entering conference play. Hope cns fixes this.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Yeah. We got 43 points, and it's still the 3rd qtr... still, feels like the O is a little out of synch. Crazy, I know.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
We look really sluggish on offensive. I am happy that Jalen has improved as a passer, but I think this two qb system is a fail. The energy level drops with the team and in the stadium. They loose rhythm and first team is out of sync when Tua is back in. We need to be clicking entering conference play. Hope cns fixes this.
Actually, in the stadium, it's felt like Tua's been out of sync - despite the points - since the game started.

I haven't checked the stats but it feels like Jalen has been more effective than Tua in this game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.