Game Thread: Clemson at ATM (ESPN)

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I thought Mond looked really good and they have another #13 looking very good catching the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
That TAMU WR is something. He just made at least 3 incredible grabs. He'll probably give us some trouble and Mond looked pretty good.

If this is the best the Clemson offense has to offer then I'm not overly worried about them this year.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I’m not saying they’ll be easy to beat but...

They only scored 26 against a Clemson defense that is not as good as ours. Yes, our D has some issues but, if Clemson can hold them to 26 then I think Bama can as well.

I don’t think their defense is going to be able to stop our offense much this year. So, maybe they score in the 20s but, I think we can hit the 40s against them.

This goes for Ole Miss next week as well.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I finally watched the game - though I did listen to it on the radio during the drive back from Tuscaloosa.

Clemson was dang lucky to win this game and their fans, if not Dabo himself, needs to send that ACC crew of officials some thank-you cards and/or gift baskets.

As talented as they are supposed to be, I don't see Clemson as being better - significantly if at all - than Texas A&M. If they were to turn around and play four more times, I think the Aggies win at least twice.

If the ACC were any tougher this year, I'd predict either Clemson to lose a couple games or else Texas A&M to win the SEC West this season.

As it sits, I'm predicting that Virginia Tech will win the ACC.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I finally watched the game - though I did listen to it on the radio during the drive back from Tuscaloosa.

Clemson was dang lucky to win this game and their fans, if not Dabo himself, needs to send that ACC crew of officials some thank-you cards and/or gift baskets.

As talented as they are supposed to be, I don't see Clemson as being better - significantly if at all - than Texas A&M. If they were to turn around and play four more times, I think the Aggies win at least twice.

If the ACC were any tougher this year, I'd predict either Clemson to lose a couple games or else Texas A&M to win the SEC West this season.

As it sits, I'm predicting that Virginia Tech will win the ACC.
This Clemson team looks an awful lot like last year's team - not the terror they were supposed to be.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This Clemson team looks an awful lot like last year's team - not the terror they were supposed to be.
I agree - I know that Dabo's teams are inconsistent, but this year's Clemson team looks very beatable. I don't see them getting past teams like Alabama or Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.