Game Thread: UK @ UF The Battle of 31 years and counting?

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Ole Timmy Tebow won’t be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good....

He's back on my bad side anyway after the way he was so adamant that Tua shouldn't have been the starter in Game 1 last week. Apparently Tim places Class Seniority over Performance Superiority.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Sorry Bazza. I went to this game with a Gator friend and two things stuck out. Kentucky has a good QB, and Mullen needs to find him some men!!!!!

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
So just for kicks, I listened to the Florida homer broadcast last night for most of the game. Was there a field goal that went through the uprights that was ruled no good?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
So just for kicks, I listened to the Florida homer broadcast last night for most of the game. Was there a field goal that went through the uprights that was ruled no good?
UF kick went over the top of the upright ref (who was standing directly underneath, of course), ruled no good. From the cameras it appeared to be just inside, but no one had a better view than the ref.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
UF kick went over the top of the upright ref (who was standing directly underneath, of course), ruled no good. From the cameras it appeared to be just inside, but no one had a better view than the ref.
Another example of not taking advantage of technology. The pylons and uprights should have cameras on the top facing the sky. Could even have lines in the middle of the display so you could clearly tell if it crosses or not.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks for the kind words and support. Sorry we let you down. Especially Jess N....dinged his prediction percentage! Sorry man!

I spent most of today working on stuff here at the house and dwelling on the loss also a bit.

My expectations have now been tempered a bit, for sure.

We do have a great coach though - and it will be all right.

Looks like we got away from our run game, which surprises me. I'm sure Coach Mullen had a strategy although for me it's a bit of a head scratcher.

I have other thoughts too but will keep them to myself for now. No sense stirring a bunch of stuff up until further down the road.

Kentucky deserves a ton of credit - they came prepared and played hard.

And I'm sure they are as happy as we are not to have to hear about that crazy streak anymore!

Next week is Colorado State and an opportunity to resolve some of our issues, I hope.

Roll Tide - Go Gators! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.