Pick the score: Alabama vs. Ole Miss

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama 51
Ole Miss 24

Tight for a while, then a turnover puts them away for good.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Just found out today that a friend is going and has an extra ticket for me, so while I don't predict Bama scores, I'll be there to loudly sing Rammer Jammer!

RTR

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
[Nick Saban’s] transformation of Alabama into a ratings-killing certainty so oppressive it might have blacked out the sun for an entire generation of rickets-stricken coaches and players is complete. There is no adjustment against him. He will outwork you or hire people to outwork you and the people you hire. No one is more committed to building Football Walmart and bankrupting your mom-and-pop programs. No one.

Give up on this idea of doing his thing better...Life is about being brave in the face of inevitable doom.
"Football Walmart". That's hilarious, I don't care who you are.:biggrin:

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Matt Wyatt film study of Jordan Ta'amu. You will see that he has played pitch and catch without any pressure being applied in the first two games. Will Bama be able to get in his face?

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.