Trendon Watford (Commits to LSU)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: Trendon Watford

I'll repeat something I said a few weeks ago earlier in this thread. With no inside info or knowledge whatsoever, my impression is that Watford is "looking" for a reason to choose Bama. My guess is he wants to stay in state and play at Bama (heart) but his head says there are other places that might be better choices. So I hope CNO is working on giving him logical reasons to stay at home and play.

FWIW, if it comes down to us and Indiana, I like our chances. Not as confident about us vs. Memphis. With the cloud of suspicion around LSU, I'd be shocked if he went that direction.

LegionField

1st Team
Sep 21, 2004
AL

I'll repeat something I said a few weeks ago earlier in this thread. With no inside info or knowledge whatsoever, my impression is that Watford is "looking" for a reason to choose Bama. My guess is he wants to stay in state and play at Bama (heart) but his head says there are other places that might be better choices. So I hope CNO is working on giving him logical reasons to stay at home and play.

FWIW, if it comes down to us and Indiana, I like our chances. Not as confident about us vs. Memphis. With the cloud of suspicion around LSU, I'd be shocked if he went that direction.
agree.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

FWIW, I'm not saying I think he's going to Roll with Bama, but I think the delay is evidence he wants to.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

FWIW, I'm not saying I think he's going to Roll with Bama, but I think the delay is evidence he wants to.
Agreed, and our ace in the hole is Coach Nate. T-Town Round Ball is still abuzz since his hiring and it is felt quite strongly here in Birmingham also. He is not hearing a bunch of coach speak. He is seeing action. We'd be find without him. We'll be better with him and I think Oats can help him get to where he wants to be. Let's see if he can feel that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.