Trendon Watford - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trendon Watford

BamaNation All-American beatthemtigers's Avatar

Re: Trendon Watford

Quote Originally Posted by DogPatch View Post
    What are our odds, in your opinion?
    My opinion is mostly pure guessing, maybe someone else has more info but I think itís 50/50 between us and Memphis. My gut says we get him

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by beatthemtigers View Post
    My opinion is mostly pure guessing, maybe someone else has more info but I think it’s 50/50 between us and Memphis. My gut says we get him
    mine too

He's taking his OV to Tuscaloosa this weekend. Jaylen Forbes is supposed to be in town, too. A big crowd for the Kentucky game would go a long way. A win would go even further.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

https://twitter.com/wm_galloway/stat...871944704?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Love the students doing this. He had to be impressed with 15,000+ and a W over UK.

BamaNation All-SEC

Not to be too negative about another program, but what is the big attraction to Memphis? Hardaway hasn't proven anything, whereas Alabama has been on a steady rise, and I don't see a comparison between the teams and venues in our league and those in Memphis' conference. The SEC is a league on the rise right now, and there will be a lot of eyes turned this way from now on.

Rtr

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    Not to be too negative about another program, but what is the big attraction to Memphis? Hardaway hasn't proven anything, whereas Alabama has been on a steady rise, and I don't see a comparison between the teams and venues in our league and those in Memphis' conference. The SEC is a league on the rise right now, and there will be a lot of eyes turned this way from now on.

Rtr
    Penny coached an AAU team out of Memphis. Wiseman was on the team, so he followed Penny. Watford and Wiseman have talked about playing together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -- Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post

Rtr
    $$$?

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by imauafan View Post
    $$$?
    Agree. I hope we get Watford. He has stated he wants to go a team that needs him, not just wants him so with Jeffries and Wiseman on board in Memphis, I would think our chances would be better. I saw him on the sideline during the game. The students chanted his name several times.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Agree. I hope we get Watford. He has stated he wants to go a team that needs him, not just wants him so with Jeffries and Wiseman on board in Memphis, I would think our chances would be better. I saw him on the sideline during the game. The students chanted his name several times.
    I was joking. Sorta. I don't trust anyone associated with AAU basketball.

I've been pessimistic about us signing Watford but starting to be a bit more optimistic recently although I still figure it's 50/50 at the moment between us and Memphis.

BamaNation Scout Team

Quote Originally Posted by imauafan View Post
    I was joking. Sorta. I don't trust anyone associated with AAU basketball.

I've been pessimistic about us signing Watford but starting to be a bit more optimistic recently although I still figure it's 50/50 at the moment between us and Memphis.

LSU is the one you need to worry about.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigmen View Post
    LSU is the one you need to worry about.
    OK. I will bite. So how do you know LSWho is who we should be worried about? First post in 12 years since joining has me curious.

BamaNation Second Team

What is so fascinating about LSWho.