Trendon Watford (Commits to LSU)

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'm glad it's done.
We may be glad he decided to go elsewhere.
Not gonna wish him well but not gonna be ugly about it.
Coach Oats is getting some good tallent coming in and I don't think missing out on this one guy is gonna de-rail this train.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Could someone explain how you keep your job when you’re on a wiretap the Feds have discussing “offers” to recruits? Am I missing something?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Could someone explain how you keep your job when you’re on a wiretap the Feds have discussing “offers” to recruits? Am I missing something?
Desire to win from boosters who have lots of zeroes in their bank account and a willingness to live vicariously through athletic college students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Your attorney pushes back and asks "Where's the evidence outside of a report from a media outlet? Until then, you can't fire my client without paying him what he's owed."

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Your attorney pushes back and asks "Where's the evidence outside of a report from a media outlet? Until then, you can't fire my client without paying him what he's owed."
Yeah, awbern used that ploy in 2010 and it has become a trend ever since...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
They could have video of him actually paying money to recruits and still nothing would happen. The NCAA is a joke.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm not trying to be funny or anything.... but is there a way to unfollow from this thread? I have tapatalk, and this thread notification pops up every 5 minutes... and it is driving me crazy, especially now that he announced that he is signing with LSU.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I'm not trying to be funny or anything.... but is there a way to unfollow from this thread? I have tapatalk, and this thread notification pops up every 5 minutes... and it is driving me crazy, especially now that he announced that he is signing with LSU.

Click the part that I circled at the top of the screen. It should unfollow you from this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Did it work?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.