Trendon Watford (Commits to LSU)

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Picked up a CB for him after his visit, would be a HUGE get. 5 Star PF, Buckle up!

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: Trendon Watford

Good news ... hoping he does come and roll with the tide for real

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

DJ Jeffries and Watford were in attendance at Memphis Madness in the FedEx Forum on Thursday night according to news reports including the Memphis Commercial Appeal. This was the University of Memphis opening basketball practice and celebration. The place was packed.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He's taking his OV to Tuscaloosa this weekend. Jaylen Forbes is supposed to be in town, too. A big crowd for the Kentucky game would go a long way. A win would go even further.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

Not to be too negative about another program, but what is the big attraction to Memphis? Hardaway hasn't proven anything, whereas Alabama has been on a steady rise, and I don't see a comparison between the teams and venues in our league and those in Memphis' conference. The SEC is a league on the rise right now, and there will be a lot of eyes turned this way from now on.

Rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Not to be too negative about another program, but what is the big attraction to Memphis? Hardaway hasn't proven anything, whereas Alabama has been on a steady rise, and I don't see a comparison between the teams and venues in our league and those in Memphis' conference. The SEC is a league on the rise right now, and there will be a lot of eyes turned this way from now on.

Rtr
Penny coached an AAU team out of Memphis. Wiseman was on the team, so he followed Penny. Watford and Wiseman have talked about playing together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.