Trendon Watford (Commits to LSU)

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Re: Trendon Watford

Pet peeve... That's not an article. That's a column by a guy desperately trying to be Kevin Scarbinsky and fantasizing about being Paul Finebaum.
Haven't clicked on the link because I'm assuming you're talking about Joseph Goodman. I swore off of him several months ago, and my expenditure on Tums has greatly decreased.

Did the same with Finebaum back when he was still a writer. Even today, I don't listen to his radio show except to check to see if he's interviewing a guest. Otherwise, my IQ is eroding enough as I age. I don't need any help from the moron callers.

I probably shouldn't insult morons by comparing them to Finebaum callers.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I had suspensions that he may have been waiting to see what Precious decided. I'm more optimistic that he chooses us

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

I’ll, honestly, be shocked if he chooses us and not LSU. From everything that I here, his family loves how Will Wade runs day to day operations. I fully expect him to commit to LSU on Monday and James Rojas to commit to us.

James Rojas is not a player to sneeze at. He was a JUCO All-American this past season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I’ll, honestly, be shocked if he chooses us and not LSU. From everything that I here, his family loves how Will Wade runs day to day operations. I fully expect him to commit to LSU on Monday and James Rojas to commit to us.

James Rojas is not a player to sneeze at. He was a JUCO All-American this past season.

Rojas is a beast, I think he would definitely be a great fit at BAMA. I honestly wish we could end up with both. Watford is the recruiting prize for various reasons but both will be great additions to this squad.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

Looking at our current roster I believe that either Watford or Rojas would be a day 1 starter next season at the 4. I would love to get both but I think that ship has sailed once Gary was cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017

There was a poster 247 that Goodman a writer for Birmingham news said he thought Memphis and also Cecil Hurt posters TI said decision was made.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

There was a poster 247 that Goodman a writer for Birmingham news said he thought Memphis and also Cecil Hurt posters TI said decision was made.
Rtr and others have said that we shouldn't take Goodman seriously and I nothing is confirmed. Watford camp hasn't leaked any info...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Never believe or read into anything Goodman writes or tweets. He says things to try to get attention. The worst reporter that has ever written for AL.com IMO.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Never believe or read into anything Goodman writes or tweets. He says things to try to get attention. The worst reporter that has ever written for AL.com IMO.

Agree. IIRC he is the idiot who thinks we lose 4 games this fall.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He said Alabama would be better this without Sexton (and this was well before Kira reclassifying).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.