Massive stockpile of bottled water found in Puerto Rico a year after Maria

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
5:37 AM - Sep 13, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!
5:49 AM - Sep 13, 2018

The man is delusional. He is also completely about himself. And when people die for reasons documented to be related to a hurricane and his administration's response to it he blames democrats for making it up (even though documentation exists). Am I more angry or disgusted? I don't know. I just know I'm not surprised.
delusion seems to rule the day for the gop

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
delusion seems to rule the day for the gop
their entire belief system is based on it. They cannot stand up to reality which is why they've had to create their alternate reality fox news/right wing radio/OAN/etc bubble to live in.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Sadly, this kind of waste is the norm with big government. I see this kind of stuff - and much, much worse - regularly.
And it's in small government as well. I work in local/state/federal government within the education system and I can attest to a lot of what you've said over the years about the massive, massive waste. It's shameful, it really is.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
And it's in small government as well. I work in local/state/federal government within the education system and I can attest to a lot of what you've said over the years about the massive, massive waste. It's shameful, it really is.
Yep. During my time with a national homebuilder, I worked with local governments regularly. Not once did I have an encounter with Little Brother did I come away saying, "Well, that was efficient." Wasteful, corrupt, and stupid. Government is what it is.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
their entire belief system is based on it. They cannot stand up to reality which is why they've had to create their alternate reality fox news/right wing radio/OAN/etc bubble to live in.
the weird thing is how much pride they seem to derive from their delusion.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Yep. During my time with a national homebuilder, I worked with local governments regularly. Not once did I have an encounter with Little Brother did I come away saying, "Well, that was efficient." Wasteful, corrupt, and stupid. Government is what it is.
It is why I cringe (even more now that I work within the government) when someone's suggestion to a problem is to get government involved or for government to "run it".

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
You lib's are unbelievable.

You come on here and you blast the GOP, the president, Christianity, straight white males, morality, and anything else you disagree with all the while echoing back and forth your virtue signaling BS about how enlightened and brilliant you all are.

It really is a shame that you guys have to live amongst us bitter clingers.

Look at how they derived the 3000 dead in PR number to see how ludicrous that claim is.

Second of all, this is what happens when Democrats have run anything for a long time, the inhabitants of said place can no longer take care of themselves, they look to their daddy the gub-mint to provide everything for them.

They know nothing of being self sufficient, they only survive on long term handouts.

I wonder if there is a tidefans for conservatives....

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

You come on here and you blast the GOP, the president, Christianity, straight white males, morality, and anything else you disagree with all the while echoing back and forth your virtue signaling BS about how enlightened and brilliant you all are.

Look at how they derived the 3000 dead in PR number to see how ludicrous that claim is.

Second of all, this is what happens when Democrats have run anything for a long time, the inhabitants of said place can no longer take care of themselves, they look to their daddy the gub-mint to provide everything for them.

They know nothing of being self sufficient, they only survive on long term handouts.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Just wondering what evidence you have for anything you typed, especially as it concerns me since I posted the president’s tweets first and commented on his false statements. If you can reasonably disputed the GW study then have at it.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Just wondering what evidence you have for anything you typed, especially as it concerns me since I posted the president’s tweets first and commented on his false statements. If you can reasonably disputed the GW study then have at it.
Exactly where did I call you out about the President's tweets, or any comments regarding false or true statements?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.