JessN: Ole Miss Preview: Tide’s Offense Might Find Itself in Shootout of its Own Making

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I'm not a coach but it seems to me if we get up a couple of scores, we should run,run, and run some more! This tires their defense, eats up the clock, and rests our D. If coach Saban calls me for advice, this is what I'll tell him. RTR!
PM me your phone # and I'll see that Nick gets it; whether he calls you is out of my control. :rolleye2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If Jess is correct in his analysis and prediction, the future may not bode well for Bama! I believe that Ole Miss will end up as one of the weaker teams in the West! I would hope that Bama would hold a bigger talent advantage on both offense, defense and special teams! Looking forward to see just how well Bama stacks up! I'm hoping for and expecting a fairly easy game. Ole Miss may have some offensive success early with Bama dominating the second half!
Yes and no. This would be more about the matchups rather than the overall team talent and coaching that normally decide games.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.