Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Re: Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

Hate I’ll miss this. Not able to make it to this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Mrs. Basket Case and I will stop by around midday. No need to plan food or drink for us. We'll have already eaten, and will BYOB.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Is there going to be an official or unofficial Tidefans photographer at this much heralded event? If so getting plenty of pics for us less fortunate. :biggrin2:

ETA: when you post pics be sure to give names in the pics. Thanks in advance. RTR

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I’m in Texas the balance of the week (through the weekend) for a conference.

Man that sucks. Would love to come down and hang for the day. Ya’ll have a blast and pull the boys through to victory.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I’ll be in ttown that day and will try to make it sometime between 1100am-1pm. I’ve never made it to one of these gatherings in over 15 yrs on the board, so I’m looking forward to it.
Are you serious, Clark?

This is beyond awesome! How fun??!! I'm coming to T-town for my first on-campus game in several years. My crew of 4 will likely arrive in town, parking southwest of the stadium (Queen City area, I think), around noon-ish. Since we aren't "regulars" we don't really know where to go, what to do, etc. You offer is fabulous. Please confirm that bringing four total is okay. I don't want to overload your setup. It would be me, the wife, and two permanently-hungry college-age sons. We'd love to stop by, meet you and other Tidefans folks, tell your wife happy birthday, eat a bite of your food, and then go watch Bama thrash A&M! Please let me know.
We'll be glad to have you.
Is there going to be an official or unofficial Tidefans photographer at this much heralded event? If so getting plenty of pics for us less fortunate. :biggrin2:

ETA: when you post pics be sure to give names in the pics. Thanks in advance. RTR
Someone in here said they'd bring the camera. That doesn't mean others can't bring their camera and take some shots.
I only have one request, and that's that if possible, that I get to jump out of any group photos. I'll explain at the event.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Sorry I will miss this. One of these days I plan on attending another game. I want to eventually see an Iron Bowl in person.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

TTTT

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

I-65 South between Hartselle and Cullman is back open. Just an FYI in case anyone is traveling that way to the game tomorrow. I saw someone posted about it being closed above, so just wanted to update.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

We'll be glad to have you.Someone in here said they'd bring the camera. That doesn't mean others can't bring their camera and take some shots.
I only have one request, and that's that if possible, that I get to jump out of any group photos. I'll explain at the event.

Witness protection? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

It's happening....

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We rented a house about 15 miles away. Family is finally moving around. Should be ready to head toward campus in about an hour. Look forward to meeting you guys.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

REALLY glad y'all are getting together and H.U.G.E. props to tattooguy for making it happen. Crimsonaudio is bringing a big TIDEFANS.COM banner so be on the lookout if you're lost in the crowd.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Wish I could be there to meet you fine folks. Looks like the only other time I MAY be able to get there will be the MSU or Iron Bowl. Have a good time, start new traditions and cheer the men on today! Pluck and grit!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.