Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Re: Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

There were a few others who visited that didn't make the pictures. All in all I think it was a pretty decent showing and we learned a lot about what would work at a future one of these.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I can upload to a higher quality site for download if you guys want.

In fact, here goes

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

I enjoyed meeting all you guys..........it only confirmed what I already knew....there's a bunch of good folks that hang out around here.

I can't thank tattooguy21 enough for pulling this together. I hope T-bone enjoyed her birthday as much as we did!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I enjoyed meeting all you guys..........it only confirmed what I already knew....there's a bunch of good folks that hang out around here.

I can't thank tattooguy21 enough for pulling this together. I hope T-bone enjoyed her birthday as much as we did!
It might have been the best thing I got her. The opportunity to hang out, talk football with decent folks, good food, and all at a Bama game (despite being on the surface of the sun.)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yah, TattooGuy21 killed it with the planning on this one (and of course, the funding) - it was great meeting all you folks (and your better halves). Even my UT-grad father had a good time and was graciously accepted.

Not surprisingly, y'all are a bunch of super-cool folks, even to a dweeb like me. I'm going consider setting this up annually (later in the season, though - the heat before the rain was pretty bad) for TF posters.

tmv85

All-SEC
I hate we didn’t make it by! We didn’t get as early a start as we planned and didn’t even make it to Tuscaloosa until just before 2. By the time we got off the trolley and into the stadium, it was only a few minutes before kick off. We even missed the flyover. 😭 If it is ever done again, we will plan better on our end!! Loved seeing the pics though.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Too hot in September for doing a whole lot of outdoor stuff - if you have a choice I mean.

I would think something in late October - or anytime in November - would be more accommodating, weather-wise.

Kudos to Tattoo Guy and all who contributed - love the whole concept!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Too hot in September for doing a whole lot of outdoor stuff - if you have a choice I mean.

I would think something in late October - or anytime in November - would be more accommodating, weather-wise.

Kudos to Tattoo Guy and all who contributed - love the whole concept!
That was a conversation crimsonaudio and I had. The early games of year (through mid October) might be a little difficult due to the temperature.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA

Glad we had a chance to stop by and meet some truly nice folks. You should post the pic my wife took with you in it. :wink:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Next year's schedule is already out.

We have the Vols on 10/19 and Arky on 10/26.

And, of course, there's LSU on 11/9.

It was great, maybe a bigger crowd with more time to plan. Gee, and to think this just started with a simple question on a sports board.....

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'd be willing to chip in some fundage for future events. Yesterday, I was honestly too hot to walk anywhere.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'd be willing to chip in some fundage for future events. Yesterday, I was honestly too hot to walk anywhere.
The power at the tent went out for about an hour. We had a small fan going and had NO IDEA how much air it was really moving until the power went out.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
So cool to put some faces to names. If I ever have the opportunity I’ll certainly join in.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yah, TattooGuy21 killed it with the planning on this one (and of course, the funding) - it was great meeting all you folks (and your better halves). Even my UT-grad father had a good time and was graciously accepted.

Not surprisingly, y'all are a bunch of super-cool folks, even to a dweeb like me. I'm going consider setting this up annually (later in the season, though - the heat before the rain was pretty bad) for TF posters.
Tennessee next year would probably be the most ideal game to do it due to the interest of the game and cooler weather. Just my opinion.

But yes it would be fun to have one meeting every season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.