I can’t find you. I have no idea were 38C is and I can’t see the map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Re: Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

I can’t find you. I have no idea were 38C is and I can’t see the map

So sorry man. After the game several of us will meet back up over there. Please join us. Still tons of food and drink.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Awesome meeting and talking with you guys and many thanks to tattoo for setting it up. Thank you for being so welcoming. You really are a great group of people.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Disregard previous cup request

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

We're still hanging out over here, if any stragglers want to join us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Bama vs A&M official Tidefans meetup/ planning thread

So sorry man. After the game several of us will meet back up over there. Please join us. Still tons of food and drink.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not your fault. I’m sorry that I couldn’t find you and make it by. I was counting on using the map once I got here but the link in the thread for the map showed a broken link. I walked over to Denny Chimes to the tailgate guys tent and asked them where you were. It was about that time that the shower hit and we all got flustered and just headed toward the stadium. We had a long drive ahead of us, so after the game we hit the road. We’re in Prattville right now eating a quick dinner before continuing on to Columbus. Going to have to dodge Auburn because their game will be ending soon.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Don't feel too bad, Craig.

I kept looking for that map, and I wouldn't load. And I've only been on the Quad once, where I met Bama in Boston in 2012.

And apparently, not a single "security" person knows where anything is.

Fortunately, I have CA's phone number from several years ago, so I texted and got to meet him.

You missed a good time!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Don't feel too bad, Craig.

I kept looking for that map, and I wouldn't load. And I've only been on the Quad once, where I met Bama in Boston in 2012.

And apparently, not a single "security" person knows where anything is.

Fortunately, I have CA's phone number from several years ago, so I texted and got to meet him.

You missed a good time!
The tent numbers are a very strange setup. Was at a tent near the Chimes for work, and we struggled to find it for a minute or two because of the numbers. Thankfully, I had a good idea of where it was from a close up map sent by Tailgate Guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The tent numbers are a very strange setup. Was at a tent near the Chimes for work, and we struggled to find it for a minute or two because of the numbers. Thankfully, I had a good idea of where it was from a close up map sent by Tailgate Guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, you just made me feel better. CA was joshing me about "forgetting," but I knew I had seen a map plus I just assumed the Quad. Once he told me it was west of the Quad, hey, even I know directional north pretty good, so it wasn't difficult.

In fact, once I found it....it was kind of embarrassing how easy it was to find.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I’ll post my photos later today. Have to go buy a cable; forgot to bring my all my photo accessories with me

No problem. I can't link a lot of things, ha ha!

We thank you for trying and know it will be up soon.

Nice to have met you!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.