Game Thread: FSU @ Syracuse (ESPN)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Re: FSU @ Syracuse

Jeez, Francois gets his pass knocked down, then knocked to the ground. O-Lineman offered him a hand up and he just pushed it aside, yelled at him, and got up himself. Not a happy sideline.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Jeez, Francois gets his pass knocked down, then knocked to the ground. O-Lineman offered him a hand up and he just pushed it aside, yelled at him, and got up himself. Not a happy sideline.
To be fair, Francois holds onto the ball way too long. He has receivers open and just won't let it go

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

You are exactly right. This is the opposite example of the old saying that winning fixes everything. Losing makes every problem seem bigger and more annoying.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

Wisconsin isnt any worse than they were back in 2015. They may be a bit better but they are an ok program that didnt spiral. Va Tech is another, like you said. Technically Clemson.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Those are definitely exceptions though. The list of teams that we have destroyed is much longer.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

"How 'bout some more beans, Mr. Taggart?"
"I think you boys had enough.............."

BTW, the guy on the left is a local celebrity. He has been doing car dealership TV commercials for DECADES. You can still see his smiling face on a billboard, a few miles north of my house, on US 75.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

This FSU disintegration may be the worst display of coaching incompetence I can remember. Some may remember Foge Fazio at Pitt after Sherrill - that is the closest I can remember, but it was nothing compared to this. He actually went 9-3 his first year - but the waste of talent was sickening. They had 9 players drafted that year by the NFL, including Dan Marino and 2 other first rounders. FSU's bumbling and stumbling trying to do simple things is embarrassing - they are just inept. They are not far from being 0-3 with losses to Samford and Syracuse. I never rubberneck on the interstate, I just try to move on, but though I'm embarrassed for the FSU coaching staff, it is hard not to look. And the fact that it is FSU, I hate to say it, makes it a little more palatable :smile:. I guess Northern Ill is the closest thing to a another possible win this season - even in the weak ACC.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.