Visitors for A&M

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Hopefully KT sees and understands that if you come in ready to contribute you will be given the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I know it is not easy trying to decide if you had rather wait you turn at a dynasty or start somewhere else. I suppose it depends a lot on the support you get from your family.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I know it is not easy trying to decide if you had rather wait you turn at a dynasty or start somewhere else. I suppose it depends a lot on the support you get from your family.
I think many times that's it. For some I think it's, " I'm not interested in a "chance" to contribute the first year, I want to know I'm starting from the jump " .

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I see where Barn commit Hoover WR Pickens is visiting this weekend. With all the good going on at Bama and all the bad going on at the Barn we may can flip him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I see where Barn commit Hoover WR Pickens is visiting this weekend. With all the good going on at Bama and all the bad going on at the Barn we may can flip him.
We may have positions of greater need than WR, but I'll bet he's a take. He's that good it appears.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.