Pick the score: Alabama vs. Texas A&M

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Fair enough.

I don't see a D in the country that keeps Bama from scoring 50+ if Tua actually stays in the game more than 1.5 quarters.
As much as I want to see Tua play more, I am curious as to what the circumstances allowing that would be. Does that mean the defense is giving up enough points to make the game competitive?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As much as I want to see Tua play more, I am curious as to what the circumstances allowing that would be. Does that mean the defense is giving up enough points to make the game competitive?
I hope that is the plan - leave Tua in the game until it is put away, then bring in Jalen. I think that Saban really sees Jalen as the backup now, not as the #2 starter.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
SIAP, but I see this thread has made the TexAgs board. They're mostly terribly offended because they believe that the book-makers are completely wrong about the spread... :D

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
(disclosure I'm going full on biased fan this week)

We are going to score 50 in 8 straight games. Book it.
I agree with all games (scoring 50) up until the LSU game, except maybe this weekend. If Tua plays 4 quarters vs Texas AM, then we may score 50. I guess it also depends on how long Kellen Mond keeps our defense on the field. I expect us to score at least 40 though.

Tide99

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
Definitely a Rat Poison thread that Saban would love nothing more than to violate the 1st amendment on if only he had the power! These score predictions are outrageous!!!

I mean we have entered "Da' Bears" territory here.

And you know what? It's totally justified!!! 77-3 Roll Tide!!!!!

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
SIAP, but I see this thread has made the TexAgs board. They're mostly terribly offended because they believe that the book-makers are completely wrong about the spread... :D
Went over there to check it out. It, maybe weirdly, made me want to blow them out and put 50 points on them even more.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
A defense that limited his TD production to under 70% of his possessions would keep him in the game for 2-3 quarters. 28-7 would do it. 49-7 is not going to make it.

I would like to see them alternate possessions until the game is in hand. Then turn it over to Jones.

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Anything you care to share?
Nothing too big tbh. They are just very confident that we are over confident. We haven't played anyone. Basically what you would expect. No way do we put up 50 points kinda stuff.

There were a few guys who were much more negative about aTm too who tended to respond with things like "can you blame them?" and such. None of them really seem to think they will win but the majority definitely thinks we at TideFans are seriously underestimating them.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Gary Danielson interview on Jay Barker Show today on TAMU Versus Alabama

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.