The lamentations of our enemies

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Saw this on FB :biggrin:

Hey I ran across this earlier, it was posted by a diehard Georgia fan, it’s an interesting if not entertaining read.
"Brian Robinson
Yesterday at 7:33 PM
Here is the HONEST BREAKDOWN on the ALABAMA Crimson Tide...

7-10 years ago you could BEAT BAMA Scoring 24-27 points, by having a mobile quarterback who could also throw (Newton, Manziel, Watson etc) stopping their run game and making the quarterback beat you in the air. Their best offense was the run game...they had a game management quarterback. And with that set up Bama was STILL tough to beat. Now...

Bama has learned/adapted. They kept the same 5 star defense recruits, running backs, receivers AND UPGRADED their quarterback. NOT ONLY is he mobile, SMART, BUT ALSO a #$%& GUN SLINGER!!!! If you stack the box (which was the old formula against Bama) you leave those 5 star receivers on a 1 on 1 island with a GUN SLINGER and That's Milk & Cookies ALL DAY, I'm talking Betty Crocker COOKIES with WHOLE MILK not Lactaid!!! You can't stop them ALL 4 quarters, they can NOW drop 4 TD's on you in ANY QUARTER!!!

The truth is....its OVER...the only way to beat Bama NOW is to score ATLEAST 50, BAMA have 2 costly turnovers, Tua has DIARRHEA the entire game, you pray to GOD, SACRIFICE a baby Lamb, 2 deer, and a flying squirrel, call the Thundercats, Transformers, Voltron, Carebears, Captain Planet AND GOKU at Super Saiyan 3 fighting TOGETHER and that STILL MAY NOT BE ENOUGH. I'M SERIOUS PEOPLE their only flaw is a kicker AND HOW LONG BEFORE GOD/JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT come together and send them that with Gummi Beary juice (cartoon Gummi Bears).

THIS is coming from a DIE HARD GEORGIA BULLDOG FAN. We saw what that Anti-Christ, Leavers to BEAVER lookin MUTHA LUVER could do FIRST HAND last year in the Title game...and that was JUST 1 half as a FRESHMAN!!!
��
��
��
. BAMA is the EQUIVALENT of "BOOGA SUGA" from Columbia aka The Motherland!!!! 100% PURE, NO CUT, will have you GEEKED OUT on a IV DRIP and a RESPIRATOR after you hit a line, hospital calling immediate family to say their goodbyes. Not this 5th avenue "Booga Suga" mess sold by Darnell "get at yo boi" Harris, who is also a State Farm insurance agent full time. Bama is on some Scarface COCAINE!!!

If you thought Bama fans were bad before PREPARE YOURSELF. BECAUSE GUESS what Tua lil brother BAC AKA "Baby Anti-Christ" is coming RIGHT BEHIND HIM...AND that Darkwing Duck, Jem and the Holograms, Evil Green Power Ranger lookin TRICK IS BETTER and on the WAY (he dropped 500 yards in his last high school game!!!!) CRAP...I MIGHT have to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER watching Hockey or the WNBA NOW. SMH

LOOK I'm JUST PREPARING the rest of the College world. The BEST thing you could do is...REDEDICATE your life to the Lord, Go volunteer to feed the homeless, save/adopt a dog, or watch re-runs of Reading Rainbow and Lamb Chops play along. I'm SERIOUS....I'M DISGUSTED, it's DEMORALIZING but the HONEST TRUTH. The Tide is HERE, SOMEONE please FIND NOAH so this joka can build ANOTHER ARK. I'M not talking Russel Crowe NOAH, but the REAL ACTUAL NOAH, dig that sucka UP NOW!!!!! Screw the ANIMALS PUT ME, my DAWGS, Halle Berry (with her medicine) the REST of the SEC and anyone else you can on that ARK, BECAUSE this "TIDE" is here and ain't going NO WHERE ANYTIME soon.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Re: The lamentation of our enemies

May be one of the most hyperbolical pieces I've ever read. Guy must be having nightmares about us.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

While he is clearly over the top, I'm sure a lot of fans are feeling that way to some extent. I know I would be.

For the past few years having a QB like Tua has been every Bama fans dream and likely many fans of other teams nightmare.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
The lamentation of our enemies

I think with Optimus at quarterback and Voltron on the outside they get a jump ball touchdown. The Gummy Bears block an XP with their juice.

I still think we win 16-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

I think we now have successfully made fanbases "..... quit" before we even play them. I haven't seen any "We want Bama" signs this year either...:D

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL

I grew up hearing my parents talk about the glory days of the Bear years. I was born the year after he died. I vividly remember the dark period of the late 90's-early 00's. I was so afraid that Bama's best days were long gone and all I would ever have were stories. Then, there was that wonderful day when Saban's plane landed. Since then, I've been cherishing every single second. I'm so thankful that I have my own dynasty to witness firsthand. Roll Tide forever!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

The truth is we live in every reasonably top programs head. My brother lives in Ohio and he gets the bucknuts talking about how we cheat and that Bama is a diploma mill with no real academics. They clearly need to look in the mirror. Think about it, Texas, A&M, Georgia, ND, Penn State, LSU, Florida, 10RC and UGA, ETC all want to be Bama.

It is also true that if Bama keeps winning championships, that it will ultimately hurt college football. Fans of other schools will lose interest if they are only playing for 2nd place. These are incredible times in college football and we have done what was thought to be impossible in this era of restricted scholarships, and restricted practice time, and NCAA rules designed to prevent us from loading up on players. for better or worse, as long as there is one Saban and he is at Bama, it won't end anytime soon.

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA

We are the Borg. Nothing in our way can stop us and the rest of College Football roots against us for that reason. Like the Yankees in Baseball, we are the Evil Empire and I hope it doesn't change anytime soon. As for being a diploma mill. WE are a top 50 Public institution in the country, but whatever, who needs facts.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

The post honestly sounds to me like something a Bama fan posted while pretending to be or impersonating a UGA fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

We are the Borg. Nothing in our way can stop us and the rest of College Football roots against us for that reason. Like the Yankees in Baseball, we are the Evil Empire and I hope it doesn't change anytime soon. As for being a diploma mill. WE are a top 50 Public institution in the country, but whatever, who needs facts.
Thus, resistance is futile...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.