Alabama Killed Louisville

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Its really unbelievable how many starting QBs are benched after playing us. I can't remember them all but the list has got to be a mile long.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Its really unbelievable how many starting QBs are benched after playing us. I can't remember them all but the list has got to be a mile long.
I think it's because some of them get PTSD after playing us. Think about the poor QB for Michigan St a couple years ago in the playoff. He came to the sideline rambling something about "they're freaking coming from everywhere" ....talking about the Bama defenders.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Reminds me of what Kobe said while talking with the team. His mentality was to make the guy guarding him question his life choices that led him to basketball. Not just win, but complete domination to the point that you don't even know yourself anymore. Possibly some parallels here.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
My wife did a pretty good job at taking this picture from the angle where our seats were located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't think they're very good. Frankly, TAMU is the first decent team we're playing this season...they may be pretty good, can't judge how much the 12th man affected that Clemson game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.