Can’t find replays of Ole Miss game on YouTube

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Normally by now there are full game videos and the game under xx minutes. Has anyone else had any luck finding any of these videos for the game from this past weekend?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
If you can get SEC Network, they have been showing replays of the game there. Have not checked the schedule tonight, but I know there's been at least a couple replays so far.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
It is unusual that the game hasn’t been put on YouTube yet.

If you’ve got the WatchESPN app you can watch the game under the replay selection.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
The guy that did previous analysis of Hurts on You Tube has a 49 minute video on the game. Except for the Ole Miss TD and fumble, it focuses on Bama's offense. He uses some colorful language so I cannot post a link.

Last edited:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I don't know how to record and post videos to YouTube so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question but could the fact that ESPN switched to another game before the Bama game ended be the reason nobody has posted a full game YouTube video?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't know how to record and post videos to YouTube so forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question but could the fact that ESPN switched to another game before the Bama game ended be the reason nobody has posted a full game YouTube video?
That's doubtful because they DID put a warning on the screen that it was going to happen. Folks had time to make the switch.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Actually, the way Youtube operates, when a video is removed at the request of the IP owner, they leave the title up but with a notice to that effect...
One additional comment is that once a channel has been warned about copy right infringement they will remove that channel from YouTube if it is repeated. That has a chilling affect on posters who have used some copy right material on their site. Not saying that is what has happened here but some broadcasters are becoming hyper sensitive to use of their intellectual property.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.