Travel Question re: French Open Tennis

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Mrs. Basket Case and I will be in Paris during the first week of the 2019 French Open. We’re not huge tennis fans, but I think it would be a lot of fun to go for just one day.

We’re reasonably familiar with the city, and already have flights and lodging. Went on the Roland Garros site, and tickets go on sale March 21. No prices listed yet (“coming soon”).

So I’d be most interested in any tournament-specific thoughts anybody might have on ticket packages, cost, must-see things, overrated experience, etc.

Any help is most appreciated!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Mrs. Basket Case and I will be in Paris during the first week of the 2019 French Open. We’re not huge tennis fans, but I think it would be a lot of fun to go for just one day.

We’re reasonably familiar with the city, and already have flights and lodging. Went on the Roland Garros site, and tickets go on sale March 21. No prices listed yet (“coming soon”).

So I’d be most interested in any tournament-specific thoughts anybody might have on ticket packages, cost, must-see things, overrated experience, etc.

Any help is most appreciated!
I've not gone but I do love tennis.

Any chance you get to see Rafael Nadal play on that surface would be pretty good given that he is nigh unbeatable and you'd be watching a living legend go for his 12 title there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.