News Article: Vanderbilt's Derek Mason: Brian Kelly should 'keep it moving' with blocking comments

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Cut blocking should be banned but there should be a way for me to say that and not have to agree with brian Kelley.
"should be banned"...sure. But it's not so Kelly should keep his mouth shut or campaign to the nzaa to get it banned. Don't bad mouth a team that played you till the final horn. I think back a couple years when that barn hback destroyed one of our db's knees. Don't think Coach bad mouthed the barn about it to the media. I did on social media, but I don't think Coach did.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Brian Kelly is a bit of a cry baby. One time he's complaining about Saban using former players on scout teams and now he's saying Vandy was playing dirty football. I think he was a bit embarrassed that they were almost upset at home by a team they should have beaten fairly easily so he's looking for an excuse.
Brian Kelly IS an excuse. Eventually the Domers will realize this. But they'll just keep making the same mistakes given they believe they are the ultimate coaching destination. Sad really.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.