JessN: Texas A&M Preview: Aggies Are Better Under Fisher, But Not On Bama’s Level Yet

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Re: Texas A&M Preview: Aggies Are Better Under Fisher, But Not On Bama’s Level Yet

interesting. I haven’t seen a single post or quote saying that.
It has come from a few A&M people I know from work.............small sample, but those guys are convinced the loss to Clemson by 2 points proves they can handle Bama. I don't think the majority of their fans feel that way.

Last edited:

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Re: Texas A&M Preview: Aggies Are Better Under Fisher, But Not On Bama’s Level Yet

Thanks once again for your write-up Jess. I will take 42-17, but I wouldn't doubt that we blow them out by even more. That being said, I have to believe that our team is staying away from the rat poison... :)

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Thanks once again for your write-up Jess. I will take 42-17, but I wouldn't doubt that we blow them out by even more. That being said, I have to believe that our team is staying away from the rat poison... :)
I agree ; )

Last edited:

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL

I'm curious to see how much of an effect the rain had on slowing down Clemson and that they played in College Station. I'm not taking anything away from TAMU, but that kind of weather can significantly change how a team plays on the field. It's supposed to be hotter than Hades on Saturday, and it'll be TAMU's first road game as well. I don't think Alabama will blowout TAMU like they've done to UL, ASU, and OM, but I think Alabama will pull away in the second half to make it a comfortable win.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

I think your score prediction might be a little closer than the actual result.
:biggrin2:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Two thumbs up for this review, Jess. I think most posters want to see 50+ again, but I agree with 42-45 points for us. I do think Mond will hurt us a few times, but once the defense settles in he may be in for a rough afternoon. BTW, I do love their band and Revile.
Kjm.c

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.