Thug tries to kidnap infant girl; K9 Titan takes him out

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Good dog.

A few hours before he was lying on his back in the woods, shirtless with a dog’s jaws clamped around his arm, Kevin Wilson climbed into a second-story window and tried to kidnap a 6-month-old baby girl, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

Body cam footage shows deputies finding a shirtless Wilson running through the woods, ignoring shouts to stop before K9 Titan tackles him into some trees.

Wilson has been arrested more than a dozen times as an adult on charges including battery, robbery, theft and possession of cocaine, marijuana and heroin.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...nt-girl-putting-schools-on-lockdown-20180919/

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Thug tires to kidnap infant girl; K9 Titan takes him out

great story. the sound is a little weird on that, but it's cool seeing the dog tcb.

is it bad that i first thought of this when i read this?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

From the linked story:
Wilson has been arrested more than a dozen times as an adult on charges including battery, robbery, theft and possession of cocaine, marijuana and heroin.
Our criminal justice system at work......:rolleyes:

I hope the K9 gets a tetanus shot......

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001

From the linked story:

Our criminal justice system at work......:rolleyes:

I hope the K9 gets a tetanus shot......
If I was the cop in charge of the dog, I'd be tempted to say, "You know, I've forgotten the command to get the dog to stop attacking this sack of crap. I think I have it written down on a notepad in my car. Let me go look for it. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to trek through the woods to the car, find the note, and schlep back here. Hope I don't lose my way somewhere along the round trip." (kidding/not kidding)

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

Stories like this remind me how useless my dog would be in this situation. He'd probably help the guy get through the window. If I collapsed tonight, Bear would lick my face for 5 minutes, then bring me a tennis ball.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001

Stories like this remind me how useless my dog would be in this situation. He'd probably help the guy get through the window. If I collapsed tonight, Bear would lick my face for 5 minutes, then bring me a tennis ball.
Well, Bear's the most photogenic dog in the world, so he's got that going for him. ;)

To paraphrase what a buddy of mine in high school said about cute but clueless girls ... "Bear is cute; he'll get by." :)

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

Well, Bear's the most photogenic dog in the world, so he's got that going for him. ;)

To paraphrase what a buddy of mine in high school said about cute but clueless girls ... "Bear is cute; he'll get by." :)
That's what I tell him when he does something stupid and then looks to me for approval. "Well.... at least you're pretty."

;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

That's what I tell him when he does something stupid and then looks to me for approval. "Well.... at least you're pretty."

;)
when we first started dating my wife had a beautiful sheltie that was dumb as a post. she used to tell him that all the time.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

when we first started dating my wife had a beautiful sheltie that was dumb as a post. she used to tell him that all the time.
Hahahahaha You thought she was talking about the dog! LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

stupid infant what was she doing there all alone? Asking for it I tell ya

we should give dude that Ginsbergs seat after prying the dog loose

(love the new all politics thing!)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

stupid infant what was she doing there all alone? Asking for it I tell ya

we should give dude that Ginsbergs seat after prying the dog loose

(love the new all politics thing!)

It's actually the new "mostly" political thing.....;)

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al

My cat would flop in front of the guy for a belly rub while he sheds all over the place.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017

Actually, I think the mom needs a few whacks with a clue stick too. Has a protection order against him and lets him in, got to be the definition of stupidity right there...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.