Jimbo Fisher and the never-ending quest to catch Nick Saban

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
It's game week, and Jhamon Ausbon sits on a stool inside Kyle Field as reporters pepper him with questions about facing No. 1-ranked Alabama.

The sophomore receiver wears a maroon, long-sleeved T-shirt. Printed on the back are the core tenets of Fisher's A&M program: toughness, effort, discipline and pride. Fisher uses those terms a lot; they're even on a large wall graphic inside the Aggies' locker room.

More than 600 miles away in Tuscaloosa, there is a strikingly similar graphic inside Alabama's football facilities: four fingers held high, a thumb tucked in, those same four words -- and one additional one, commitment, next to a Saban quote and the heading "The Process Begins Here."
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../nick-saban-jimbo-fisher-texas-alabama-battle

They stole our fingers!

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
If I resided in Athens or Aggie-land, it would make me feel cheap to unabashedly copy the program you envy. The central concept is most likely the best approach that a group of young men can follow for sustained success, but at least try to disguise it as an original thought.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.