Gameday Lodging Opportunity

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
For anyone looking for game weekend lodging: Got an email today from the Hotel Capstone - right on campus, on Bryant Drive (the old 10th Street), between the Coliseum and Bryant Denny.

They have some availability for individual home game weekends.

Don't know the price, and don't know the specific games. You're on your own there, and will need to contact them directly.

I'm sure it will be expensive, and probably have a two-night minimum. But again, the email didn't specify.

The fact that they have any availability at all is a bit of a surprise.

Note: This is not an advertisement for, or endorsement of, Hotel Capstone. I have no interest whatsoever in the property. We get lots of questions about where to stay for a game weekend, and I'm just making an unexpected option known to the TF posters.

Last edited:

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
That’s kind of surprising to me that they have rooms available. I have never stayed there, but have checked availability several times in the past on game weekends and they never had any rooms. I’ve inquired online 7-8 months in advance even for out of conference games and they were always booked up. It would be nice to be so close to the stadium and all the tailgating action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.