Texas A&M -- The Seven Stages of Accepting Alabama Football

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County

Caution to players---"Rat Poison"

We are so lucky to be playing the greatest football team in history again.

It is once again time for us to kneel before the altar of Saban and meet our fates. Here is a helpful guide in making this week as pleasant as possible.

REALIZATION

It may seem simple, but all journeys begin somewhere. Before you can attain a complete zen-like respect for the Tide, you must accept the fact that your football program’s entire existence: the history, the tradition, the pageantry...all of that is but a tiny mote of dust in the attic of the vast and elegant mansion of Alabama Football. https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2018/9/17/17869204/r-e-s-p-e-c-t-the-seven-stages-of-accepting-alabama-football

Last edited by a moderator:

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County

Caution to players---"Rat Poison"

We are so lucky to be playing the greatest football team in history again.

It is once again time for us to kneel before the altar of Saban and meet our fates. Here is a helpful guide in making this week as pleasant as possible.

REALIZATION

It may seem simple, but all journeys begin somewhere. Before you can attain a complete zen-like respect for the Tide, you must accept the fact that your football program’s entire existence: the history, the tradition, the pageantry...all of that is but a tiny mote of dust in the attic of the vast and elegant mansion of Alabama Football. https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2018/9/17/17869204/r-e-s-p-e-c-t-the-seven-stages-of-accepting-alabama-football
I think deep down they know it is true.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This isn’t rat poison. It’s sarcasm. The author is lampooning us; mocking us even.

The world does not use blue font...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. He is basically saying each and everyone of us are Dbags based on the Bama callers to the Finebaum show.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It's definitely meant to be mocking but I don't find it offensive or anything. I kinda find it funny honestly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.